Objects of the insurance.
The objects of the insurance may be as following:
- Any types of goods during the transportation and storage at the points of trans-shipment
- Freight and other expenses connected with the transportation
Terms of insurance:
- "Against all risks" (equivalent to the ICC (A) CL. 252)
- "With liability for a particular average" (equivalent to the ICC (B) CL. 253)
- "Without liability for damage, except in case of crash" (equivalent to the ICC (C) CL. 254)
According to the terms of insurance, in addition to payments for the amount of the actual value of the damaged or lost goods, idemnity is provided:
- Losses, costs and contributions for general average within the percentage attributable to the Insured made to avoid or in connection with the avoidance of destruction for any reason;
- salvage charges necessarily and reasonably incurred to avoid loss of cargo and expenses incurred to reduce the amount of loss and to evaluate it.
Besides that, insurance cover may include some additional risks, for example:
- total loss, damages or expenses caused by damages in refrigeration system;
- total loss, damages or expenses caused by loading-discharging operations.